Well 'tighting up' just doesn't sound as good.
60 denier: black, brown and navy - packs of three from M&S
'keep you warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm',
and M&S 100 denier luxury mini cable grey tights
- They are lovely and warm.
- They look good - although this might be a matter of taste, I think they look great with shoes, boots and wellies.
- They don't ladder as easily as lower denier tights.
- I don't need to shave my legs.
- They come in lots of colours - my selection from M&S probably appears quite restrained but I own purple and stripey tights too. And although Miss R reliably informed me that navy tights are not acceptable I decided to throw caution to the wind and bought some - I do need some brighter shades though!
- Tights wash and dry much quicker than socks.
- Superheroes wear them!